Stargate SGF - Il Forum Italiano per i Fan di Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, Universe e Origins: tutto su Serie, Film, Reboot, Fan Fic

Stargate Now, Join the gaters

« Older   Newer »
stargatenow
view post Posted on 14/4/2020, 00:45

Hello,

Sorry I don't speak italian.

We're multiple fans from all around the world who try to bring stargate back. You probably have seen that Joseph Malozzi did some tweetstorms with the fans.

I just wanted to let you know that the fans from the stargate now inititative have created a website.
stargatenow.com

It is not finished but we'll try to post the informations about tweetstorm and how to request stargate on the different platform.

I just post that here for the italian fans. So don't hesitate to join us to ask for new stargate content and don't hesitate to share the website!

view post Posted on 20/4/2020, 20:53

Group:
SG-F Founder

Hi! Thank you for your message!
We know of the StargateNow movement and we (and some of our members) have joined some tweetstorms with our Twitter accont: https://twitter.com/SGFStargateForu.

We've been online since 2004 with the SG-F Forum, and in 2018 we founded the Stargate Fanclub Italia, the community for Italian gaters. Through our social network profiles, websites and participation to the major Italian conventions, we've been keeping the love and interest in Stargate alive for years (with articles, information, props and cosplay).

We remain available to help you support Stargate in Italy, like we've been doing so far. If possible, we'd love to appear as your Italian reference group on your website.

Web  Top
1 replies since 14/4/2020, 00:45   187 views